1. The customer has the right to return the service or limit it with a shorter period of time provided that he notifies the administration within 48 hours of reserving or paying the storage unit. The company must return the price in the same way as the payment of the storage unit rental fee has been paid or booked within 14 business days.
2. If the customer chooses to move to a larger storage unit during the lease period, he shall pay the difference in fees between the two storage units.
3. If the customer chooses to move to a smaller storage unit during the lease period, the difference in fees between the two storage units will be counted as an additional balance for the customer if he wants to extend the lease period and does not have the right to demand a refund of the fee difference between the two units.
4. If the customer wants to cancel the contract and his rental period has not expired, he doesn’t have the right to claim a refund.
5. In the event that a decision is issued by the Board of Directors to take out a customer for his legal violations of any regulation of official entities or our terms and conditions, he is entitled to claim fees for the remaining contract period for him and the company must return the money by the same payment method in which the storage unit fees were paid or booked within 14 business day.